Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ja Rule Details How He Beat Up 50 Cent

Back in 2000, before 50 Cent got shot 9 times, he and Ja Rule had a run-in. 50 had made a song dissing Ja and the whole Murder Inc, and Irv Gotti wasn't taken that. So he gathered up some of his goons, along with Ja Rule, they went looking for Curtis Jackson. They found him in a studio, and it went down that night. (all this is explained on the first Beef DVD from 2003...look for it on Youtube). The story that had been circulating in the past was that it was Black Child (an artists signed to Murder Inc at the time) that had attacked 50, living him with a couple of cuts that needed stitches. But in his up coming book (Unruly: The Highs and Lows of Becoming a Man), Ja Rule claims he had beat up 50 Cent that night. 









Here is a little excerpt from the book. 

“50 tried to swing on me, but I dipped, then I hit him with the baby Louisville Slugger. Bam! I dropped the bat. I pulled the shirt over his head. I started catching him left, right, uppercut. I hit him with the crutch. We proceeded to whip his ass. I was putting in my work. 50 was crunched in the corner. I slammed the big Tannoy speaker down on him.
 When they [the Feds] asked him who he thought had shot him, it would make sense that 50 would have said, ‘Ja Rule, Irv Gotti and Murder Inc."



I know it is hard for anyone to believe Ja Rule beating the shit out of 50. Definitely, one on one, Curtis would beat Ja to a pulp, but you have to know that this was 2000 when 50 wasn't as big (both physically and musically), and Ja Rule had about a dozen goons behind him. 












And I thought it was all love just a while ago. Well, I guess 50 Cent re-ignited the beef when he dissed Ja Rule and Irv Gotti again at Summer Jam a few weeks ago. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar