Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Valentine's Day Outfit Idea II !

Hello sweeties,

 Yay, Friday is finally here! Wishing you all a lovely weekend:)



  Submitted one of my assignments, done my phase test and now here comes the presentation! I just hate presentations, I am so nervous when I have to talk in front of the whole class that I end up shaking. Just the idea of giving a presentation stress me out, but it counts 25% of this module so I have to do my best! Wish me luck:)

















 As I promised on my last outfit (Valentine's Day Outfit Idea I!) this is my second Valentine's day outfit idea. This one is super comfy, girly and both casual and chic at the same time. I wanted to try something different in terms of colour and instead of red, the main colours in this outfit are purple and pink! As this is more of a day date outfit I decided that ballerinas were the best choice. Added my velvet skirt (also - here) and my fluffy sweater (also - here) to make the outfit more romantic. Now the scarf is completely optional, but I just wanted to add something different rather than a statement necklace again, but a statement necklace would look amazing as well!

I am wearing:
Sweater - Primark
Skirt - Primark
Ballerinas - Primark
Bag - Primark
Scarf - Primark
Watch - D&G
Rings - Warren James & Primark
 (I love shopping at Primark I guess:) )



** There is an International makeup giveaway on my blog, make sure you enter - here! ** 

Do you also find ballerinas so chic and comfy?
Wishing you all an amazing weekend!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar