Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

M·A·C is Beauty - Philip Treacy - Bao Bao Wan ~ My picks

Hello,

Today I have many lipsticks to show you! :D
As you probably know, I love pretty lipsticks to add a touch of color and make a nice and healthy look. 

M·A·C has been releasing so many awesome collections lately (I've already shown you the Wash & Dry collection here) that I've bought maybe too many lipsticks (yeah not "too many", you can never have too many lipsticks). As I took some pictures before using them and also some lip swatches (and because I'm super excited to share my passion with you), I've decided to show you my haul! So here I am with my picks from the Bao Bao Wan, Philip Treacy and M·A·C is Beauty collections!





Let's start with the Bao Bao Wan collection. Look at that packaging!
M·A·C  Bao Bao Wan





Kashmir Blue is an electric blue nail polish with a blue shimmer. It's a super vibrant and deep color. I think I've never seen such a vibrant color!! I used 2 coats.
When I wore it, I had a lot of people asking me what polish I was wearing. It's definitely an eye-catcher!






Burmese Kiss is described as a bright coral pink with matte finish. It’s a vibrant pink-coral with warm undertones. It lasts about 6 hours on the lips.
At first, I wasn't a fan of it because of the matte finish that I found too drying. But I've tried it again and now I really like the bright color and find it less drying. The application probably depends on the state of your lips. So I would suggest you wear it when your lips are moisturized enough. The color is super bright and great for summer!








M·A·C Philip Treacy
This is a collection I was waiting for! I especially wanted the lipstick called Cardinal! I decided to get Hollywood Cerise as well and I don't regret getting it because it's a lipstick I've been wearing a lot recently. Eventually I've worn it much more than Cardinal ;D






Hollywood Cerise is described as a magenta berry with a Satin finish. It's a medium magenta with cool undertones.
It's super comfortable to wear. It is neither drying nor hydrating. It lasts on the lips for about 5 hours. That's one of my favorite lipsticks at the moment! I LOVE it!





Cardinal is described as a yellow burgundy red with a Satin finish. It's a medium red with warm undertones. It's also comfortable to wear. I don't find it neither drying nor hydrating. It lasts about 5 hours on the lips.







M·A·C is Beauty
I was also impatiently waiting for this collection that consists of  12 lipsticks! I got Call the Hairdresser! and Make Me Gorgeous.





Call the Hairdresser! is described as a rosy mauve with a Lustre finish. It's a rosy nude coral (if that makes sense) with warm undertones. As most MAC lustre lipsticks it has a semi-sheer coverage and is comfortable. It lasts about 4 hours on the lips.
I really like how natural this one looks. It's a "your lips but better" kind of lipsticks that is perfect for any occasion.





 Make Me Gorgeous is described as an intense coral pink with an Amplified finish. It's a bright coral with warm undertones. It's a bright shade but it doesn't look too powerful. It's very wearable. I've been wearing it a lot! :) It lasts for about 5 hours.





Soo...I hope you enjoyed this post! :D



Purchase info 
M·A·C  products can be purchased from M·A·C  cosmetics online store and M·A·C cosmetics.ch for Switzerland. In Switzerland, you can also find MAC at Manor, Globus, and Douglas.


Purchase info 
M·A·C  products can be purchased from M·A·C  cosmetics online store and M·A·C cosmetics.ch for Switzerland. In Switzerland, you can also find MAC at Manor, Globus, and Douglas.
- See more at: http://www.nailderella.com/2015/05/mac-wash-dry-collection-my-picks.html#sthash.pDPbH8Ve.dpuf

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar