Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lloyd Banks Say's Nicki Minaj Has a Big Impact on Females

In a recent interview, G-Unit Member, Lloyd Banks comments on the impact that Nicki Minaj has on females all over the world.

Read the story below-

"Artists like Lil' Kim, she was speaking from a woman's perspective, but it was a little more raunchy," Banks explained in an interview. "It was almost like she was a dude. I have had that same connection. You know, I've got girls that run up on me, now, and recite some of my hardest sh*t. And I'm like, 'D*mn.' You think that they're going to sing something like 'Smile,' and then drop some sh*t from a hard record. It's kind of crazy how things are turning. But the difference with Nicki [Minaj], to me, she's very lyrical and creative with how she puts words together, I think she's going to open up the minds of girls who are opposed to just looking like a Barbie. I think the idea is not just the excitement of having the clothes and the look and everything. I think that she's making girls want to actually put words together." (All Hip Hop)

Well, i don't always agree on what Lloyd Banks says, but i think i am riding with him on this one. I know nicki captures a whole more market range because she does the whole pop thing, and then can rap as well. So, she is very versatile, and the people that listen to the pop songs will also have to flow with her on the rap, so that makes sense.

I wish her all the best, i just feel she needs to chill on the dissing. She keeps taking subliminal shots at the older female rappers, especially Lil Kim. I heard the song Britney featured her own which also had Keisha, and she took shots at kim on that song as well.She needs to learn from 50 cent, and how his popularity got to his head, and he made every other rapper in the game his enemy. Now, he is making amends with them, because he knows he ca no-longer do it on his own.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar