Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

thank you everyone!

My brother is now out of the hospital! Yipee!

Yesterday, he was released & we all breathed a sigh of relief when the doctor cleared him. & because we are all wary of mosquito bites, i bought a lot of Insect killer products. I'm sure the mosquitoes that bit my brother that's infected with the dengue virus is not from our house, but im not taking any chances at all.

I want to say thank you again for everyone who expressed concerns, uttered prayers, wished my brother a fast recovery, etc. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much! I can't thank you so much for that.

Regular blogging will be back next week & also a new layout. I figured that with all the bad things that has happened, i wanted to have a new look to symbolize a new start.

You can be rest assured that i'll be doing quality posts & reviews as my way of expressing gratitude.

Thank you again in behalf of me & the rest of my family~
^_^

Jaa ne~!

Happy Halloween,everyone!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar