Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Miley Cyrus Burst Out In Cry During Performance.

image 
Miley Cyrus  brought the flowers and the tears as she returned to host NBC’s SNL on Saturday for the show’s season 41 premiere.

The 22-year-old pop star got emotional while performing her new ballad, “The Twinkle Song” on a piano covered in similar material with her long, blond wig adorned with blossoms , and a framed heart-shaped photograph of her deceased dog, Floyd, placed on top.

The song is from her new, free album, Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz and contains lyrics such as “And I had a dream / I was being chased by a monster/ Maybe they were aliens . But I wasn’t scared ’cause you were there / And I had a dream / You took karate / That’s when you said you loved me / You loved me / What does it mean? /What does it all mean?”

She also donned a thick, ankle-length wig and wore only floral vines as she performed her track “Karen Don’t Be Sad.”

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar