Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tracklist of Nas's 'IllmaticXX' Album

In about two months, Illmatic will be 20 years, and Nas is putting out a 20th anniversary edition of the album, titled 'IllmaticXX.' I remember getting the 10th year anniversary in my second year of college, in 2004; that version had some really dope unreleased songs from Nas, like Star Wars, and On the Real...those were my joints. I listened to the CD on my discman all day erday. I don't know about this new edition tho...it kinda looks bare. I am sure Nas didn't have much to do with it; maybe Columbia Records put the thing together. It is going to be released on April 15th; 4 days before the original version was released 20 years ago.








Check out the tracklist below

1. "I’m A Villain" (Unreleased)
2. "The Stretch Armstrong and Bobbito Show on WKCR October 28, 1993" (Unreleased Freestyle)
3. "Halftime" (Butcher Remix)
4. "It Ain’t Hard To Tell" (Remix)
5. "One Love" (LG Main Mix)
6. "Life’s A Bitch" (Arsenal Mix)
7. "One Love" (One L Main Mix)
8. "The World Is Yours" (Tip Mix)
9. "It Ain’t Hard To Tell" (The Stink Mix)
10. "It Ain’t Hard To Tell" (The Laidback Remix)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar