Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

AUGUST BEAUTY HAUL : Things I bought....I needed them right???

 I'm addicted to buying cosmetics. I have a serious problem. Although I have slowed down in recent months as I realised just how much I had, I still need to keep my kit ticking over with lots of bits and bobs. This is maintenance.....or rather my justification that its not THAT bad. Although, I know it is......Here is my August haul:

 The 168 brush from MAC. I collect brushes like most MUAs. This was one of the larger face brushes that I was missing. It's great for really soft contour and blush application although it does fan out quite large as it gets older.
 Humid Eyeshadow. I have a collection of palettes and I buy one color every few months to keep it topped up. Once my current palette is full, I won't be buying anymore palettes as I am struggling to use all of them. I am going to invest in the premade 15 palettes in both warm and cool over the next few weeks. After that, done. I swear. I had a shortage of greens though and have been meaning to buy humid for months. My next haul should include some silvers as I am very low on those too. I also need some pinks.
 Cleanse Off Oil. I have to have great make-up remover products because at the end of the day - I can't wait to get everything off my skin and let it breathe! COO is fantastic because the oil dissolves oil in the make-up and it just slides off. I then use my toner to remove it off the skin. I don't really know how I lived without this  one. If your a bit wary of the oily texture of it then try Lush as they have the Ultra bland cleanser which is a cream version of this. It works brilliantly to remove any make-up quickly. MAC also do a Cleanse Off Oil Tranquil which is more suitable for sensitive skins.

I have an Origins problem. I'm obsessive with their products. This is almost like a balm that you pop over clean skin and sleep in. It smells divine. I've only used it last night for the first time but it was enough to see how much softer my skin was this morning. I love it. I have dehydrated skin and this really helps.
Origins Ginger Hand Cleanser. Smell it. It's worth it. I need really good hand cleaning products as I spend all day touching skin and then coming home and cooking, eating, etc. I have washed my hands after work before and found them to be far filthier then I ever thought. There is always some form of eyeshadow or foundation on them and I'm normally covered in it. This is worth it and while not something I have bought before, I'm definately going to keep on with this one.

I have already planned next month - I am going to sort out my feet which are awful, I need a good body buffing wash for the shower so I am thinking Soap and Glory then I also need some decent hair oil. Sad but I never stop. I long for a shower room where I can have all of these goodies lined up where I can see them. I really do.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar