'Bad Girls Club' Star Mimi Dies
Demitra 'Mimi' Roche who appeared on Bad Girls Club: Las Vegas has sadly passed away. Producer Vince Valholla whom Mimi worked as President of A&R confirmed the news on twitter
I’m at a loss for words. Don’t know what to say. Mimi was kind to everyone she came across. She was big dreamer & was a part of our Valholla family. I’m heartbroken by the news of her passing. I’m thankful I got to know & work w/ her. My thoughts are with her family & loved ones pic.twitter.com/7AOv3lwYe3— Vince Valholla (@VinceValholla) July 22, 2020
The cause of death has not been officially confirmed but it has been speculated that she died in car crash. She is the second cast member from the show's' franchise to pass away. Back in 2015, Linday who appeared on Bad Girls Club: Chicago also passed away
Some of the Bad Girls club family have also responded to her death


0 Yorumlar