Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sim Jin-hwa "I've got my parents, I've got rice ready, I'm embarrassed by the Cup noodle...I've been heartbroken" (AM Plaza)

Gagwoman Sim Jin-hwa has told an anecdote about her parents-in-law.Sim Jin-hwa and Kim Won-hyo Mother Chung Myung-hee appeared as guests on KBS 1TV AM Plaza on July 20th.Mother Chung Myung-hee has always checked SNS and left comments.Sim Jin-hwa said, My father was good at using smartphones at first, rather than in his 20s and 30s.When I first played Cyworld, my father, Mother, came to apply for a village. Then I applied for Facebook and Twitter friends.I thought my privacy would disappear, so I took them and said I would boil a village. Mother called me and said it would be delicious.I said that, but they said they would know coolly. Instagram was told by Sim Jin-hwa, who said, My father has done everything from one to ten, so the vacancy will be bigger.So you come in on Instagram and your mother gives you a comment, its very easy, she laughed.When my father was alive, my father took pictures, my mother took pictures, and I took pictures, so Kim Won-hyo was having a hard time eating cold food.Seeing social media, Sym Jin-hwa called a lot; Sim Jin-hwa said, It used to be.I said I would not like to do it, but he said he would know it coolly. Kim Sol-hee announcer asked Kim Won-hyo if he did it.It was like a child who was put on the water. I did not call because it was their life whether they were married or killed. Sim Jin-hwa said: You have a lot of questions about her: If she recorded Dongchimi today, she asks who she came up with and what she said on the subject: the conversation is very good.There is no drama to watch, and no one knows it to the station. It works as well as talking to a friend. Kim Wonhyo likes instant food; Sim Jin-hwa said: Its one of the things that surprised me: I married and for 6-7 years, I tried to stop soda.I prepared a meal while Mother was here for a long time. One day I went out and came in, and my mother and father had a cup noodle.I had it all set up and I was struggling to figure out what he was saying to me. Mother, my father was a jackpot.I gave him three and a half meals, and he said he wanted to eat something else because he kept eating something delicious. They had a long comic book room and liked Cup Noodle.I solved the misunderstanding, and Mother also cut off a lot of Cup noodles.

Gagwoman Sim Jin-hwa has told an anecdote about her parents-in-law.

Sim Jin-hwa and Kim Won-hyo Mother Chung Myung-hee appeared as guests on KBS 1TV 'AM Plaza' on July 20th.

Mother Chung Myung-hee has always checked SNS and left comments. Sim Jin-hwa said, "My father was good at using smartphones at first, rather than in his 20s and 30s. When I first played Cyworld, my father, Mother, came to apply for a village. Then I applied for Facebook and Twitter friends. I thought my privacy would disappear, so I took them and said I would boil a village. Mother called me and said it would be delicious. I said that, but they said they would know coolly. "

Instagram was told by Sim Jin-hwa, who said, "My father has done everything from one to ten, so the vacancy will be bigger. So you come in on Instagram and your mother gives you a comment, it's very easy," she laughed. "When my father was alive, my father took pictures, my mother took pictures, and I took pictures, so Kim Won-hyo was having a hard time eating cold food."

Seeing social media, Sym Jin-hwa called a lot; Sim Jin-hwa said, "It used to be. I said I would not like to do it, but he said he would know it coolly. "Kim Sol-hee announcer asked Kim Won-hyo if he did it. It was like a child who was put on the water. I did not call because it was their life whether they were married or killed. "

Sim Jin-hwa said: "You have a lot of questions about her: If she recorded "Dongchimi" today, she asks who she came up with and what she said on the subject: the conversation is very good. There is no drama to watch, and no one knows it to the station. It works as well as talking to a friend. "

Kim Wonhyo likes instant food; Sim Jin-hwa said: "It's one of the things that surprised me: I married and for 6-7 years, I tried to stop soda. I prepared a meal while Mother was here for a long time. One day I went out and came in, and my mother and father had a cup noodle. I had it all set up and I was struggling to figure out what he was saying to me. Mother, my father was a jackpot. I gave him three and a half meals, and he said he wanted to eat something else because he kept eating something delicious. They had a long comic book room and liked Cup Noodle. I solved the misunderstanding, and Mother also cut off a lot of Cup noodles. "

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar