Today I got to hang out with my new friend, Lori Welbourne. She came into town from Kelowna because she got picked up by Shaw T.V., for a video segment.She writes a weekly column, "On A Brighter Note","..shining light on the everyday." I feel so grateful to have been able to spend time on 'her' day. So I got to play, 'The Videographer'. FUN!
Lori is blessed with a creative mind, and has all kinds of clever questions to ask random people around the city. I learnt so much in such little time. I have a new found respect for humanity, patience, control, able to feel free and not care so much.
That's how Lori works, and it is radiant!
Thank you, Lori for inviting me in your journey, your dream. It's beautiful, and it only makes me want to be an even better me. Sounds selfish...hahaha. Seriously, it's true! I feel like everything is something, and whether or not it feels bad, or good, it can ALWAYS be a good thing.
Thank you...fun times. :)
Lori@loriwelbourne.com
Lori is blessed with a creative mind, and has all kinds of clever questions to ask random people around the city. I learnt so much in such little time. I have a new found respect for humanity, patience, control, able to feel free and not care so much.
That's how Lori works, and it is radiant!
Thank you, Lori for inviting me in your journey, your dream. It's beautiful, and it only makes me want to be an even better me. Sounds selfish...hahaha. Seriously, it's true! I feel like everything is something, and whether or not it feels bad, or good, it can ALWAYS be a good thing.
Thank you...fun times. :)
Lori@loriwelbourne.com


0 Yorumlar