Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Witness" Jung Woo-sung "wasn't awkward if not in the role of Sen."

Jung Woo-sung emphasized that it was not a strong role, but there was no awkwardness at all.Actor Jung Woo-sung, who appeared in the movie Witness, expressed his feelings of watching the movie in an interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong on January 22.First, Jung Woo-sung said, All the scenarios gave me was, of course, there are actors who make strategic judgments in terms of planning, but I am not so inclined to choose scenarios.As soon as I covered the scenario, I decided to do it with the scenario in the case of a witness. Jung Woo-sung showed satisfaction with the result.I read the scenario and personal satisfaction was a big scenario, so I did a movie, but I was more nervous about how it would be seen because I chose the movie with the sense of scale that commercial movies should have and all that, compared to other movies, said Jung Woo-sung, who said, After the premiere, I felt a lot of people gave me the emotions I felt.Jung Woo-sung said, I wanted to feel the warmth in the feeling that I felt in the sympathy, the question that Jiwoo throws, but eventually it can not answer itself, but I wanted to feel the warmth in the inside that I can look at the child purely in it.  It was good to feel such things together enough. Jung Woo-sung has been attracting attention by playing a soft role through Witness, who has been in charge of the character-oriented character.However, Jung Woo-sung said, It was not awkward. The abundance of such everyday life, the expression of emotions in everyday life is much richer.If you look at the previous character, you should have constant tension not to damage your opponent, but you do not have to do it here.When I treated pure objects like erase, it was much more so, so there was much more abundant expression and freedom. bak-beauty
Jung Woo-sung emphasized that it was not a strong role, but there was no awkwardness at all.Actor Jung Woo-sung, who appeared in the movie Witness, expressed his feelings of watching the movie in an interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong on January 22.First, Jung Woo-sung said, All the scenarios gave me was, of course, there are actors who make strategic judgments in terms of planning, but I am not so inclined to choose scenarios.As soon as I covered the scenario, I decided to do it with the scenario in the case of a witness. Jung Woo-sung showed satisfaction with the result.I read the scenario and personal satisfaction was a big scenario, so I did a movie, but I was more nervous about how it would be seen because I chose the movie with the sense of scale that commercial movies should have and all that, compared to other movies, said Jung Woo-sung, who said, After the premiere, I felt a lot of people gave me the emotions I felt.Jung Woo-sung said, I wanted to feel the warmth in the feeling that I felt in the sympathy, the question that Jiwoo throws, but eventually it can not answer itself, but I wanted to feel the warmth in the inside that I can look at the child purely in it.  It was good to feel such things together enough. Jung Woo-sung has been attracting attention by playing a soft role through Witness, who has been in charge of the character-oriented character.However, Jung Woo-sung said, It was not awkward. The abundance of such everyday life, the expression of emotions in everyday life is much richer.If you look at the previous character, you should have constant tension not to damage your opponent, but you do not have to do it here.When I treated pure objects like erase, it was much more so, so there was much more abundant expression and freedom. bak-beauty

Jung Woo-sung emphasized that it was not a strong role, but there was no awkwardness at all.

Actor Jung Woo-sung, who appeared in the movie Witness, expressed his feelings of watching the movie in an interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong on January 22.

First, Jung Woo-sung said, "All the scenarios gave me was, of course, there are actors who make strategic judgments in terms of planning, but I am not so inclined to choose scenarios. As soon as I covered the scenario, I decided to do it with the scenario in the case of a 'witness'. "

Jung Woo-sung showed satisfaction with the result. "I read the scenario and personal satisfaction was a big scenario, so I did a movie, but I was more nervous about how it would be seen because I chose the movie with the sense of scale that commercial movies should have and all that, compared to other movies," said Jung Woo-sung, who said, "After the premiere, I felt a lot of people gave me the emotions I felt."

Jung Woo-sung said, "I wanted to feel the warmth in the feeling that I felt in the sympathy, the question that Jiwoo throws, but eventually it can not answer itself, but I wanted to feel the warmth in the inside that I can look at the child purely in it." " It was good to feel such things together enough. "

Jung Woo-sung has been attracting attention by playing a soft role through 'Witness', who has been in charge of the character-oriented character. However, Jung Woo-sung said, "It was not awkward." "The abundance of such everyday life, the expression of emotions in everyday life is much richer. If you look at the previous character, you should have constant tension not to damage your opponent, but you do not have to do it here. When I treated pure objects like erase, it was much more so, so there was much more abundant expression and freedom. "

bak-beauty

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar