Well beginning of this week was Bank holiday as you know, so I decided to paint one of the smallest rooms in the house, but this room set the whole of our house in chaos, as it was our larder! We had so much stuff stored in there and it all had to come out, and except for one room (I needed some sanctuary) it spread itself all over the house, try looking for the marmalade first thing in the morning that was a 10 minute job!
Here are some photos of before and then after:
Before Photos
After Photos!
This was a lovely pink colour so I thought I would leave it shabby chic!!
Then I had lots of cushions to wrap up and send,
I am always so surprised at how far my cushions go, I send lots to a French Island of Australia call New Caledonia, Canada, America and Australia. and Finally with the good weather we spent some time on a lovely beach nearby called Crackington Haven – it was so lovely to see everyone having such a good time
On our drive to the beach I also spotted this house with all the lovely bunting outside,

0 Yorumlar