OK, it's that time again. I've finished every ripping yarn in the house - er, teeny-tiny apartment - and am looking to you, dear bloggers, to suggest new reading material.
I thought I had a couple of good 'uns tucked away, but, alas, no. I've looked through every shelf - even at the back of the double-shelved ones. Sigh. Nada. I read the ones Virginia sent a few weeks ago (thanks!) and finished up The Meaning of Night on Sunday. My apartment is a desert as far as unread fabulous books are concerned.
There is one non-fiction, work-assigned book that I'm plowing through in the evenings (we have a workshop with the author on Thursday), but it's not good for bedtime reading. So, what'd'ya suggest? I think I read all of your suggestions last time. (Again, thanks.)
The Book Suggestion List is now open. Book and author, please. I trust you.
I thought I had a couple of good 'uns tucked away, but, alas, no. I've looked through every shelf - even at the back of the double-shelved ones. Sigh. Nada. I read the ones Virginia sent a few weeks ago (thanks!) and finished up The Meaning of Night on Sunday. My apartment is a desert as far as unread fabulous books are concerned.
There is one non-fiction, work-assigned book that I'm plowing through in the evenings (we have a workshop with the author on Thursday), but it's not good for bedtime reading. So, what'd'ya suggest? I think I read all of your suggestions last time. (Again, thanks.)
The Book Suggestion List is now open. Book and author, please. I trust you.

0 Yorumlar