Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

" family "







Fiber work, own technique by Magdalena Krasowski 

" Family" 2014



I really don´t know why... maybe because I leately was thinking a lot of my childhood...
my dear Mom who passed away a few years ago this month...maybe I was , some how, unconsciously traveling back to my roots...

They are far from perfect, but they are charming ...
I like them...
and I call them " family"



Nie wiem tak naprawde czemu ...byc moze dlatego iz osatnio bardzo wiele rozmyslalam o moim dziecinstwie...o mojej kochanej Mamusi ktora odeszla od nas pare lat temu o tej porze roku...
w jakis sposob pracujac nad tym projektem powracalam do moich korzeni...

daleko im do perfekcyjnych
i wlasnie takie je lubie
nazwalam je " rodzina"



Realmente no se porque ...talvez  estuve pensando mucho en mi niñez y mi querida Madre que fallecio unos años atras en el mes de mayo...
de aluna manera , incoscintemente estuve viajando de vuelta a mis raices...

estan lejos de perfectas
pero es asi como me gustan 
las llamo " familia"



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar