Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Movie Of The Day - Behind The Mask The Rise Of Leslie Vernon

BEHIND THE MASK THE RISE OF LESLIE VERNON (2006) d: Scott Glosserman



As mentioned on my top films of the decade post (which you can read here) this is just a great horror/comedy. And a clever one to boot. Using the pseudo-documentary take on following a serial killer in a world where killers are like they are in movies in how they pick their victims and virginal heroine to how they set up traps to creep out the unsuspecting. I had heard about this film but missed it in its short theatrical run. A friend saw it and raved about it (his blog you can read here by the way) so I knew I had to see it. I eventually saw it in the next best possible way at a convention with friends and a lot of other people including none other than Troma's Lloyd Kaufman as well. I was completely impressed and kicked myself for not seeing it in theatres. However I was grateful seeing it with a bunch of horror fans and the head of Troma made it an experience almost as good as the movie itself.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar