Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wisconsin Dells Welcomes SweetCheeks

Last week we went to a
Medical Conference.
The conference was
held in Wisconsin Dells.
We stayed at the
ChulaVista Resort..
a huge waterpark..
The conference lasted for
2 days and then
we were joined by
SweetCheeks and Company.

When they first got there
they inspected the room where
they would be staying.
Then we did a little walk about.
We saw the Lazy River.
We saw the big slides.
We went into a little eating area.
I looked over and saw a
look of horror on
SweetCheeks' face.
What's the matter I asked her.
Luuk UP, Nana!
Thass skeery..cuz the plahnts
are growing down frum the
ceihling...and I dohn't like it.
That's kinda a skeery looking guy
there, too, SweetCheeks.
She insisted she had to go potty.
(I think to get out of the
Plant On The Ceiling Room).
The floors aren't always clean,
SweetCheeks..
Make sure your clothes don't
get on the floor.
I knohw THAT, Nana!
(as you can plainly see)

I gonna wassh my hands..
I gotta wassh them twho tihmes
cuz I did twho things in there!
TMI?
Time to go back to the room
and get ready for the water park.
Ria smiles and asks,
Nana, will you take a picture
of my toes?  I just got
my toenails painted!
Uh...Nana...could you take
a picture with my shoes on
cuz they look even cuter that way.
Speaking of cute..
SOMEONE is ready to go
Swhimming!
Time for Nana & Papa
to head home.
Y'all have fun~
I know WE will----
ah...peace and quiet....ah..

ps.  Anyone know a way to edit off the
"tails" of videos-a simple way?
You know- simple things for simple minds.
Uh-huh..that's right-
I AM talking about myself!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar