I adore this artist's work. The children are just beautiful. They remind me of my own when they were small.
When I was a little girl, Dad would bring Mom, my sisters and I lovely heart boxes full of delicious Valentine's Day candies. Back then, these heart boxes were delicately embossed, often embellished with flowers and real ribbon. I have those beautiful boxes in my keepsakes up in the attic. Though somewhat worse for wear, they are still filled with girlish treasures and lovely memories.
Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!
* DON'T FORGET: When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page. You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded. Thank you!
* NOTE: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.
* REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising and do not refer to any of the following; Postcard Friendship Friday, mailboxes, the Post office, postcards or the love of postcards, will be deleted. Lately, I've had to delete quite a few comments which are just ads.




0 Yorumlar